Health & Safety Protocols
To help ensure the health and safety of our audience, staff, and artists during the COVID-19 pandemic, the following policies will be implemented for all scheduled Ars Nova Workshop programs.
- Pre-registration is required for all programs.
- Audience check in will take place at Ars Nova Workshop and venue information tables for program entry.
- Ars Nova Workshop and venue partners will be collecting contact information of ticket holders, staff, and artists for contact tracing purposes.
- Please stay home if you are feeling sick.
- Social distancing is encouraged at all times.
- Please seat yourself and your party at least 6 feet apart from other visitors.
- All patrons are encouraged to wear masks in outdoor areas.
- Masks are required for all indoor spaces (bathrooms, waiting areas, etc.) with a strict “no mask, no entry” policy. Acceptable masks include but are not limited to cloth-based face coverings and disposable masks that cover both the nose and mouth.
- Please wear a mask and maintain social distancing while in line for the restroom.
- Hand sanitizer stations with at least 60% alcohol content will be available for patrons during socially-distanced programs.