Health & Safety Protocols
Effective August 12, 2021, the City of Philadelphia has issued a mandate requiring that masks are to be worn indoors and at large outdoor gatherings.
To help ensure the health and safety of our audience, staff, and artists during the COVID-19 pandemic, the following policies will be implemented for all scheduled Ars Nova Workshop programs.
- Pre-registration is required for all programs.
- Audience check in will take place at Ars Nova Workshop and venue information tables for program entry.
- Ars Nova Workshop and venue partners will be collecting contact information of ticket holders, staff, and artists for contact tracing purposes.
- Please stay home if you are feeling sick.
- Masks are required for all indoor spaces (venues, bathrooms, waiting areas, etc.) unless otherwise specified by the program venue.
- Acceptable masks include but are not limited to cloth-based face coverings and disposable masks that cover both the nose and mouth.
These guidelines may evolve depending on local health and safety recommendations. Please check back for the latest information, and be sure to consult individual program details for any additional COVID-related precautions.