Support Ars Nova Workshop
All donations to Ars Nova Workshop are tax-deductible!
It takes a lot to do what we do, and your dollars support everything that goes into doing it: paying artists for their performances and covering their travel, lodging, and meals; maintaining instruments, amplifiers, and recording equipment; and supporting the people who work long hours to bring you this gift, of life-changing music. Any contribution, large or small, helps ensure that we can keep bringing you the finest in jazz and contemporary music.
Ticket revenue only covers about 20% of what it takes for us to bring you the most amazing musical artists of our time.
And we are just beginning to offer so much more: commissions of new music, recordings of groundbreaking compositions, exhibitions that illustrate the multi-faceted lives of these musical masters, and a few surprises to come (soon, we hope)!
We hope that you will enable us to continue raising the profile of jazz and contemporary music and bringing it to more and more people. As we have a 501(c)(3) designation from the IRS, all donations to us are tax-deductible.
Ars Nova Workshop thanks our generous funders and the hundreds of individuals who provide financial support for Ars Nova each year.
- William Penn Foundation
- Pew Center for Arts & Heritage
- The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts
- Presser Foundation
- The Aaron Copland Fund for Music
- Wyncote Foundation
- National Endowment for the Arts
- Philadelphia Cultural Fund
- Pennsylvania Council on the Arts
- Barra Foundation
- MidAtlantic Arts Foundation
- Chamber Music America
- Robert D. Bielecki Foundation
- The Musical Fund Society
- Arthur Judson Foundation
- William A. King Foundation
- American-Scandinavian Foundation
- Association of Performing Arts Presenters
- Amphion Foundation
- Joseph Robert Foundation
- mediaThe Foundation
- Pennsylvania Humanities Council
- Philadelphia Independent Media Fund
- Citizens for the Arts in Pennsylvania